BPF & RT

HI,
For a while I am unable to apply the RT patch ... Once compiled the kernel
is even more SMP PREEMPT but only SMP. I tried with Linux-RT and
Linux-RT-BFQ both of AUR and the result is the same.
After a few research I saw that there was a conflict between BPF and patch
RT, what I could find dated a year ago, is it always the case?
I also put their hands on another patch that allows you to co-exist BPF and
PREEMPT_RT, this one also dates a year ago, is it still relevant, I did not
find any more recent ...

Kind regards.