Reintroducing jack2-dbus

Hi all,

I have split up the jack2 package again (currently in [community-testing]).
From now on there will be jack2 and jack2-dbus. The former provides
jackd, while the latter provides only the jackdbus integration (i.e.
jack_control, jackdbus and the dbus service) and depends on jack2.

The rationale behind this is that it is the more flexible approach for
systems where dbus activation should not be used (e.g. also in pipewire
environments), while at the same time providing clearer dependencies for
software that *only* works with dbus activation (e.g. cadence or
optionally qjackctl). If you can think of more packages that fully or
optionally rely on jackdbus, let me know!

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de