pd-faustgen package

Hi David,

This is a very nifty software, a Faust external for Pd featuring live
compilation using the libfaust JIT, by Pierre Guillot from CICM - Univ.
Paris 8 (you might still remember him, he was at LAC@c-base a couple of
years ago, IIRC).

In the past few days, I've worked with Pierre to make this work without any
hitches on Arch, using LLVM 10 and the current Faust version (2.7.2). You
can find my PKGBUILD here:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pd-faustgen/

It would be really nice if you could adopt this package and put it into
community, that would be much appreciated. The package is pretty easy to
build (it uses cmake and includes most of its dependencies), there's just
that pesky `WARNING: Package contains reference to $srcdir` that I've
forgotten how to deal with. I'm sure that you can get rid of it. ;-)

This is still under active development, so timely support is guaranteed. :)
In particular, I plan to work with Pierre to bring pd-faustgen's features
up to par with Stephane's Max faustgen and my own pd-faust, adding stuff
like MIDI and OSC support, so that I can eventually get rid of pd-faust and
just use pd-faustgen instead.

Many thanks in advance!
Albert

--