Re: Live video/presentation software

When I need advanced media capabilities in my presentations I do them with
QML : https://github.com/ec1oud/qml-presentation-system - you can do nice
things like putting a whole 3d renderer in there.
It's a complete programming language used for UI.

Else if it's simpler stuff I do them in LaTeX with beamer but you need to
use the proprietary Acrobat as a PDF reader (ugh)if you want to ensure
proper video playback in my experience.
If you don't need videos / more media stuff then it's the safer - PDFs work
everywhere, on every OS (that can drive an HDMI output at least ;p).

Best,
Jean-Michaël