RT-thread issues after update

Hey hey,
after a system upgrade, two days ago, some JACK clients present me with the following warning:
cannot lock down memory for RT thread (Cannot allocate memory)

This includes mpv and jalv from the standard Arch repositories and Yoshimi from git (not even AUR). Yoshimi has allso been updated since the upgrade.

All clients appear to work fine after that, but I haven't given them stress testing.

What can it be? Do I need to worry? Can I fix it? Perhaps a config issues somewhere?

Best wishes and TIA,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I can't believe it's what I see