Re: New additions since some time this year

Hi David,

again many thanks for undertaking this effort which benefits all Arch users!

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 12:47 PM David Runge <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Albert: pd-lua is still on the list, let's get in touch!

We've since integrated this into purr-data, but in any case it would be nice to have it with vanilla Pd as well. (The version available in Pd's package manager Deken is rather old and doesn't work with Lua 5.3.) My PKGBUILD is in the AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pd-lua/

Also, I recently noticed that Gem (Pd's graphics environment, https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem) seems to have disappeared. We should really dig out the old PKGBUILD and make it available again. Gem is rather important, one of Pd's flagship extensions, and it's used by many media artists doing graphics and video stuff with Pd. It's a big package, has lots of dependencies and takes a while to build, so it would be nice to have it in the official repositories. I can help with that if needed.

Best,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af