Re: Is It Me or Ardour?

(which can be done by calling ardour like this:

$ LANG=C ardour

though as a french I don't see anything that could indicate any kind of relevant error in these logs... it may be better to run it under gdb to see where it stops.)

Best,
-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier
http://www.jcelerier.name

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 3:09 PM hgn <hgn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Switching the language to English in your terminal will drastically
increase the chances of an answer, either here or in the ardour forums.