Re: Linux RT BFQ kernel and frequency scaling

> On 02 Aug 2018, at 00:09, Jeanette C. <julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> when running the linux-rt-bfq kernel is it still possible to set/scale the frequency of a cpu like this:
> cpupower -c all frequency-set -g schedutil
> and back using the "performance" model or similar?

Hi,

I don't know if bfq makes sense in a rt kernel context and I've got no idea, if cpupower is a reliable tool. However, after downloading the tarball of the kernel from the AUR, extracting the config and searching for CONFIG_CPU_FREQ, I wonder why you ask, since all governors are available.

Regards,
Ralf