Re: 'proaudio-settings' package

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:26:22 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 'Professional audio' is on my watchlist, so we could discuss something
> you want to delete at
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Talk:Professional_audio .
>
> I still can't spend much time in editing the Wiki, but I'm willing to
> add my two cents to discussions, you just need to say what I should
> add to my watchlist.

Heh, I don't want to barge in and tell people what to do.  If I really
felt strongly about it, I'd just edit the wiki and be done with it :)

On the other hand I'm skeptical with most of that article, and would be
happy to see it being reduced to mostly nothing :)

How about we discuss specific options one by one on this mailing list,
and if we can reach a consensus that something is either
globally beneficial, sometimes beneficial or complete bullshit, then we
can edit the wiki and a possible tuning script?

--

   Joakim