Volunteer at Linux Audio Conference!

Dear Linux Audio Conference friends!

We need your support for this year's conference [1].
Currently we are still looking for volunteers to help us with the following:

* Session Chairs - https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/LAC18_Session/
* Stage Hands - https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/LAC18_Stage/
* Camera/ Videomixer operators - https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/LAC18_Video/

If you would like to support us, please provide your mail address and availability
to the corresponding dudle instance.
A short introduction/workshop for the different kinds of tasks will be held on Thursday,
20180607 16:00 (CEST) (two hours before the Welcome Speech).

Your e-mail address will only be used by us to communicate with you through a dedicated
mailing list, that will be disposed of after the conference.

The organizing team would like to thank you in advance, if you can spent some time
to help us with running the conference.

See you in Berlin!

[1] https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2018

--