[OT]'ish: new software

Hey hey,
this isn't strictly ArchLinux business, but I just created a small program, that is especially useful to Waldorf MicroWave II/XT users (a hardware wavetable synth). The program will print direct MIDI/SysEx data, filtering out big data dumps with a kind message or show the actual display contents of that synth on the computer screen. It's thus mainly useful to blind people, like myself, or people, having to work remotely with them and diagnose stuff.

Since this is also my first properly finished programming project with a build system and everything, I'd just like to get some feedback, if anyone's a little interested. It's up on github:
https://github.com/fsilvain/mwsd.git
I've got it to compile and work on my Linux machine and a mac os system. It requires c++11 and RtMidi, boost_program_options and ncurses. All, hopefully, properly checked by cmake.

If this seems to OT, please just ignore or mail back privately.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound