limits.conf for jack

Hey all,

I'd like you to have a look at this bug [1].
Although, I think the whole issue with skype and pulse is a
non-issue really (and probably somehow long fixed), the packaging and
use of the group being allowed the realtime settings is not.

As both jack and jack2 ship the same limits.conf and udev rule, I
suggest to create a "meta" package "realtime" or similar, which in turn
those two packages will depend upon and will ship the configuration
files.
Addditionally, it should create the system group realtime (using
systemd-sysusers), to decouple the realtime priorities from the audio
group.

Best,
David

P.S.: Also, jack2-1.9.12 is out. Use [community-testing] to try it out.

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/46058

--
https://sleepmap.de