Re: Graphical session inside systemd-nspawn container

> I am trying to run X from within a systemd-nspawn container - this is something I had set up and was running successfully about three years ago, but something seems to have changed in the meantime and I am not able to recreate this.
>
> I created the container and installed X related packages following the wiki article, and was able to boot into my container and create an unprivileged user. The script I am using to boot is (modified from my container of three years ago):
>
>     xhost +local:

Do you want to run a full X server inside the container or just X applications?
I'm confused by your use of `xhost +` here.

A full server needs to be started on a real console, so that might not
be possible at all in a container.

But you're passing /tmp/.X11-unix/ and setting DISPLAY, so you might
only want to run X apps?
In which case you don't need startx.

--
damjan