postfix 3.9.0-1 - Worthy of "Latest News" note?? This will catch some people

Arch devs,

The update to postfix 3.9.0-1 appears worthy of a note in "Latest News" on archlinux.org as it will require manual user intervention. The upgrade note in pacman with the upgrade is much appreciated, but removal of hash: database types and replacement by lmdb will require regeneration of all user databases.

This is something I'd expect a "Latest News" note on for those managing servers running arch.

Just a suggestion. If you think the note on update is sufficient, that's fine too. The only reason I bring it up is this isn't a normal manual intervention that is required (like mariadb update or postgres collation version updates) where people are on the lookout for manual steps.

Other than needing to rebuild the databases and skim through and blend the .pacnew changes to main.cf, all goes fine.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.