Re: Incus exprience

Hello,

> So far, everything was going well. Two little problems that I
> reported, one has to be documented in archwiki and the other will be
> fixed in 0.7.

Link? Pointless mentioning them unless you say what the issues were, or
link to where you reported them.

> Since I dodged LXD directly from LXC to Incus. I want to know what's
> the difference between their _interfaces_. Am I missing anything from
> LXD in Incus?

Almost seemless transfer between LXD and Incus, and they work the same,
just substitute lxd with incus.

LXD is no longer practical to use as it has been dropped from
linuxcontainers repository and thus you can't pull container images
from linuxcontainers using LXD anymore.

Also there is now licencing disputes between linux containers and
Canonical. Canonical relicenced LXD under AGPLv3, and to avoid dual
licencing Incus will not include future LXD code, which is diverting
paths between both utilities. Incus remains permissively licenced under
Apache. [1][2] (second link appears to be down?)

Hope this helps.

Take care,
--
Polarian