libblockdev split plugins

Hello everyone,

Probably a little late, but I noticed that `plugins of libblockdev` package has been split out to a few individual, smaller packages, as optional dependencies. Probably, most of the users already noticed that.

However, when I did check, I found that all split plugin packages — `libblockdev-*` — take significant size compared to `libblockdev` package itself. `libblockdev` is less than 220 KiB. So splitting it really reduces the size of the package and helps dependency resolution, specially for `udisks2`.
Nevertheless, `udisks2` already depends on 8 of those 14 split packages… And many users may need some of them explicitly as well.So at the end of the day, most of them are installed anyway!

Interestingly, as far as I know, `libblockdev` is not required by any other package than `udisks2`!! So the benefit of splitting it will not go for any other package.

My question is, was such dividing really beneficial? Considering that, it probably brings more work to the maintainer and doesn't do any significant change to the ending of the story?

--
Best Regards,
Abraham