Re: This one i do not know

Hi,

"This one i do not know" is not the best subject line ;).

The only tip I have is that you shouldn't trip yourself up and rely on
assumptions instead of rational troubleshooting.

Since an upgrade a few days ago, my selected GTK themes were suddenly
replaced for the 2nd time today during a session by some totally broken
themes, so that I had to log out and log in again.

I have some suspicions, but no time for rational troubleshooting right
now. Only when I have the time to investigate the problem rationally
will I perhaps try measures such as downgrades.

If you have suspicions because you see some kind of pattern, it's easy
to waste valuable time with pointless actions.

Now for a few more ideas.

How does Firefox behave when you start it with "--safe-mode", with a new
profile, or even from a newly created user account in which everything
is default?

Is there anything unusual in the log files? ~/.xsession-errors,
journalctl, ...

Regards,
Ralf