Why are all wiki edits undone?

Arch Devs,

This has been a growing problem over the years. We no longer have a community wiki, we have a wiki that reverts user contribution and continues to deteriorate as a result.

Attempting to contribute today to the postgresql page and all additions were undone again by user:Erus Iluvatar.

Instead of providing concise information on how to initialize postgresql the wiki instead of providing the example of using the heretofore recommended sudo -iu postgres to reach the postgres prompt instead refers wiki readers to a non-specific web page for them to figure it out for themselves. ( https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/List_of_applications/Security#Privilege_elevation) This is unhelpful. The simple example contributed:

(example: sudo -iu postgres)

was summarily removed.

If Arch no longer wants community contributions to the wiki just make that a policy so we don't waste time anymore attempting to contribute.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.