Re: AUR notification emails lack List-* fields.

Hi,

On 21/11/2023 08:27, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi,

An email from notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx arrived recently.  The first in
ages.  The body was a simple

     The package jitsi-meet-electron [1] was adopted by xiota [2].

     [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/jitsi-meet-electron/
     [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/xiota/

I went to add it to my mail filtering but noticed the email lacks any
List-* fields in the header.  I can obviously filter on other fields but
wanted to suggest adding List-Unsubscribe and List-ID.

It might also be worth adding how to unsubscribe as a ‘-- \n’ separated
signature.

Hopefully, raising it here is sufficient.  Following
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/issues/new?issuable_template=Bug
from ‘Report issues here’ on the AUR site takes me to
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/users/sign_in but I don't think I'm a
registered user.

Raising an issue would help, you can sign up for an account as per usual on external hosted Gitlab accounts via a special procedure:

Due to an influx of spam, we have had to temporarily disable account registrations. Please write an email to accountsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, with your desired username, if you want to get access. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please elaborate a bit on what List-Unsubscribe should look like in the issue.