Re: gdm3 stalled

I tryed to start gdm in Automatic Login mode  (adding AutomaticLoginEnable=true AutomaticLogin=user in /etc/gdm/custom.conf ) and in that way gnome start with gdm without any problem and system is fluid.

Indeed, a related problem was keybord shortcuts delayed on gnome which I normally (no AutoLogin) can start only after gdm disabling.

Why?

Could you help me to look into?

I need gdm with several user and so I'm just partially solved.

Thanks.