Waterfox G

Currently, there are 2 packages for the latest Waterfox "current": waterfox-g-bin and waterfox-current-bin .

My guess is as follows: This arose from Waterfox changing their versions from "current" to "G", short for "generation". hawkeye116477, the maintainer for the former package and former maintainer for the latter package, decided to create a new package, waterfox-g-bin, for later releases and keep waterfox-current-bin frozen at the last release with "current". However, MarsSeed orphaned waterfox-current-bin through [PRQ#42365] in June and Leo Izen claimed it and updated it to the latest Waterfox G.

The current situation is that Waterfox refers to "Waterfox G" as simply "Waterfox" and both bin packages have the wrong name. What should be done?

Also, is it necessary  to have both gtk3 and gtk2 as dependencies? Looking at the PKGBUILDs the only difference between the packages is waterfox-g-bin disables automatic updates + update notifications and has the extra profile manager desktop action while waterfox-current-bin has none of these and has the extra dependency "nss" (is this necessary?)

P.S.: I've Bcc'd everybody I've named in this email. I'm new to the AUR, so tell me if that's not the right thing to do.