Re: What laptop's do you guys like?

Hello,

I use a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, Intel Core i7-8565U, 20GB of RAM, with a 240GB SSD, another 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200, NVIDIA GeForce MX110.

The notebook is used for my work and for my leisure (playing some games).

I would like to have a notebook from System76 or another newer model from Lenovo.

So far I have nothing to complain about my Lenovo notebook. Everything works fine. Despite not being a high-performance model, everything works as expected.