Re: Firefox/Gnome

On 5/23/23, Frank <frank.zimmermann.berlin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> since the upgrade to Gnome Shell 44.1 I have to start Firefox twice.
> The first time I only get a black window but can close it from the top
> menue. After that it starts normal. When starting from a terminal I get
> the following message which appears at 2nd successfull attempt as well:
> ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by
> environment.

Hi, just for starters, I have that same message every time I launch Firefox,
so, it doesn't seems relevant -I have no issues so far.

Considering the "only get a black window but can close it from the top
menu" I would think of some window manager issue, maybe worth to
ask/check specifically with the Gnome Shell guys?

Kind regards!