Re: Prevent pip from breaking the system by adopting PEP 668

I found pipenv works well.  A package jrnl wouldn't run once built with
pip but does run inside pipenv.  This creates a virtual environment for
building and running packages so once jrnl got built doing pipenv run jrnl
runs the program.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.