Re: [arch-announce] Switch to the base-devel meta package requires manual intervention

Le 15/02/2023 à 02:59, Polarian a écrit :
Hello,
Hi Polarian,

I think quite a few people are not going to be surprised about this, but this is a major issue now.

Having base-devel converted to a meta package is horrible, I can no longer get rid of sudo as it causes package conflicts and pacman will not allow the removal of it.

I do not want sudo on my system, yay has stopped working with doas now, because it prioritises sudo and only resorts to doas (and then su if doas does not exist) if sudo does not exist, but because sudo will exist for everyone who wants to build AUR packages, yay is completely broken for me.

[...]

I will submit an issue to yay now and hope they implement a solution fast.