Re: Split apache package

On 03.02.23 10:11, ogarcia@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Man, you could criticize Polarian for some things, but complaining that you get a lot of mail on a mailing list is the most absurd thing I've read in a long time.

Without any acrimony, if you don't like that people expose their ideas and answer to what they receive, unsubscribe because you haven't understood what this tool is for.

It is in fact these comments that make people afraid of the community, to ask and discuss. And then we complain that there is no "new blood" or that there is no "generational replacement".

Greetings.
Thanks a lot for stating this, I couldn't agree more. Its a good thing if people state their ideas, even if they diverge from what is commonly standard and therefore take a couple of more emails to explain.