Re: Starting meshroom

Hello Polarian,

thank You for Your reply! I looked for a wiki entry first, and when I
couldn't find that, I looked into the README, telling me I should look
at readthedocs. I looked there for instructions, telling me the name
"Meshroom", with capital "M". Therefore I'll be very happy when You add
some instructions to ArchWiki, though the most important part is done
(and I'll be able to create the desktop file).

Kind regards,
Peter