Re: Mailing list to discuss ArchWiki?

There is #archlinux-wiki channel on Libera, but it’s not very active.
I do not know, how to express that, but it has been brought to my attention that the above statement may be wrong in the “not very active” part. For clarity and for transparency, here is the full explanation:

The statement was based on my subjective experience of the #archlinux-wiki channel and expressed my perception of activity level relative to what happens in the wiki itself.

I do not come to the channel often: only if I actually need to talk to people there, interactively. Each time I do my business and, due to low activity, idle a bit to wait for interaction. During each my stay in #archlinux-wiki there was no or almost no activity other than the one initiated by me.

While I believe the “not very active” mention is not of grave importance to the message I wanted to convey, when read in the context of the question being asked, if any misunderstanding could arise from the situation: please visit #archlinux-wiki on Libera yourself to make your own opinion.