installing archlinux, get lynx accessible first

I had a read through the Installation_guide script and discovered it uses
lynx to bring the guide up on the screen.
I'm a screen reader user so whenever I use lynx and certain other console
browsers I set certain options then save me a .lynxrc file before using
lynx further.
Two really critical options are show cursor on so my screen reader can
track where I am on the screen and links and form fields are numbered so I
can find links to run.
Others are there too but for me these are most critical.  Once the .lynxrc
file is saved reading through the installation_guide for me is much
better.  elinks and links can show numbered links but their configuration
is a bit different.
So for screen reader users who find numbered links in lynx the cat useful,
before running Installation_guide get lynx configured so it runs well for
you.  I did this on a flash drive so my .lynxrc got saved for future use.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.