Re: nvme drives

Hello,

The kernel should be able to detect those remapped nvme drives and
report them in the ahci sysfs tree.

cat /sys/bus/pci/drivers/ahci/*:*/remapped_nvme

This command should report a number greater than 0 if there is such a
remapped nvme. Since the nvme is listed in the lsblk output, there
should be no remapping occuring, though.

What drives do you expect the machine to have?

Your output lists one unpartitioned scsi/sata drive as /dev/sda,
one nvme drive as /dev/nvme0n1 including three partitions,
one optical drive as /dev/sro,
and some zram (compressed ram).

parted should be able to work with both sda and nvme0n1.

I think the -l option for parted should list all drives and partitions
it can access.

parted -l

--
ProgAndy