Qemu 7 can not be upgraded on my machine.

Hi all,

I have 2 machines 1 of wich is x86 and the other is arm based. On On the arm machine I am using stormux which is based on arch arm.

Here is the issue.  On my stormux/arm pi400 machine which btw I I am writing this message on, I am unabble to upgrade or for thart mater remove     qemu.  Upgrading qemu or installing qemu-desktop tells me that there are broken dependencys.  I for the time being, have added the following packages to be ignored in my pacman.conf.  qemu-headless and qemu-img.

I am not sure if this should be posted on the list, but could not find a way to resaulved this and would to get this problem.  Is there a flag such as allow or force of sore sort which can be used in some cases?  On my main x86 machine this upgrade went without a problem.  If there is a way to remove qemu since I don't really use it that would be wonderfull as well since I don't use it.

Matthew