Re: dracut roll-out plan?

Just out of curiosity: Is remote unlocking of an encrypted (dm-crypt) disk via ssh possible out of the box with dracut? At the moment I use tinyssh with the mkinitcpio-netconf / mkinitcpio-tinyssh packages, as explained in
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dm-crypt/Specialties#Remote_unlocking_(hooks:_netconf,_dropbear,_tinyssh,_ppp)

but didn't find something similar in the wiki.

Mathias