Re: Configure default bluetooth profile in PulseAudio?

Unfortunately, configuring

/etc/pulse/default.pa
load-module module-bluetooth-policy auto_switch=2

has no effect on both PCs I tried. It seems that the browsers I'm using (Firefox & Opera) don't request an input stream which might trigger the BT profile change but iterate over existing devices, thus they don't see any input.

I'd really prefer a static configuration…

Regards,

	Uwe