Re: Thunderbird 78

I know, I don't demand something like this from Arch devs and I knew someone
is speaking about things they don't know here so my reply was a bit sarcastic :)

My only advice would be to push new TB to testing so you get at least some initial
feedback from users if something is broken or not.

Yours sincerely

G. K.