Can anyone share experience with "preloader" on Arch (UEFI secure boot)?

Hello,

I want to occasionally run Linux on a system which was set up with Windows 10 with Bitlocker enabled.

Disabling secure boot for Linux and reenabling it when booting into Windows starts to get annoying.

So my idea was to just use "preloader" and add it to the chain of EFI binaries to execute. But as Arch gets kernel updates pretty often I am a bit worried about getting my MokList corrupted at some time as described here:

http://blog.rootserverexperiment.de/2013/06/02/moklist-gesemmelt-boot-unmoglich-moklist-corruptet-boot-impossible/

Has anyone ever noticed this problem? How are the hashes stored? If I update the kernel, will preloader *replace* the hash in MokList or add a new one? How is this MokList stored? Is this flash memory with limited write cycles?

Thanks

Manuel