Re: HP Laserjet plus 1020 Problem

19.08.2020 16:52, das via arch-general:
Dear friend Karx asked me to try to print something and then give the
differences in the three files in /var/log/cups.

I tried to print one page from Libreoffice Writer and here is the
result of running diff for the old and new versions of the three files
for the three files.

You seem to just learn the first basic steps of debugging and finding a problem in your linux setup. The mailinglist is not a good place for that, it is meant for more in-detail discussions of interest for many. You might be better off opening a thread at the forum [0], where somone can slowly walk you through the process. This helps both you (you learn a lot more than here with very short answers) and the subscribers of this list (less irrelevant noise).

Thank you and good luck

[0] bbs.archlinux.org