Re: Package Jami is out of date

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:57:30 -0500
Eli Schwartz via arch-general <arch-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This, however, is not. Why do you think that Bruno is "not active
> anymore"? Why do you think that asking someone else to take over his
> package due to him being Missing In Action is the correct solution?

Thank you for the reply.
I thought, he is not active anymore, because he is not listed as an
arch linux developer. [0]
I wanted to write him an email, but since I have not found his mail on
the developers site, I thought he is not active anymore.

Now that I looked it up again I saw the notice, that only core and
extra maintainers are listed there. My bad.

thank you for the explanation, now that I know the cause I will be
patient.

Best,
Simon

[0] https://www.archlinux.org/people/developers/