Silent boot with systemd and sd-encrypt initcpio hooks

Hey there,

I recently switched my mkinitcpio configs over to use systemd hooks instead of
the default ones.

Currently my hooks like like the following:

HOOKS=(base systemd autodetect modconf block keyboard sd-vconsole sd-encrypt
filesystems fsck)

As you can see, I have an encrypted root partition. Before switching to
systemd hooks, after typing the decryption password on boot there was no
additional output. Now there is always the full systemd log where it says
"Starting [unit]..." and so on.

Kernel parameters:

rd.luks.name=[long uuid]=cryptroot rd.luks.options=timeout=20 root=/dev/
mapper/cryptroot rw quiet loglevel=3 rd.systemd.show_status=false
rd.udev.log_priority=3 i915.fastboot=1

I tried rearranging the parameters like putting "quiet loglevel=3
rd.systemd.show_status=false rd.udev.log_priority=3" before anything else and
even tried putting it before AND after the rd.luks.* parameters with no
success. Is this a bug with the systemd hooks or am I doing something wrong
here...

Thanks for looking into this issue! :D

Kind regards

--