Re: Kaffeine video problem

On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:35:00 +0800
Robert Wong via arch-general <arch-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not knowing what your problem exactly is... But after seeing your missing file, I
> would say the problem could have something to do with the NVIDIA driver... I
> advice you to search the repo for package that contains this .so file. *** Not
> quite sure whether it works. But have a try and tell me. ;-)
>
> RW
>
> On Mar 2, 2017, at 1:17 AM, pete nikolic via arch-general
> <arch-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Futher to the reported kaffeine problem  it seems no video playback is working
> > sound ok no video with the same reports  help needed  please .
> >

> > Pete .

Well still having this Lack of video display on all applications  apart from Firefox
video playback works fine using FF .

There is obviously some corruption somewhere but am unable to find where   anyone
got any ideas as to just where to start looking or indeed reinstalling packages to
fix this annoyance ..

If someone wants traces dumps ect let me know what  need help on this one  i dont
really want to dump everything and reinstall from  scratch .

Thanks Pete .