Re: Opinions on PowerShell?

hi

I took a brief look at powershell today when I found out it had been open sourced. I looked at some of the c# source code files and they all read that they're licensed under the apache license, version 2.0. I haven't read that thing, it's probably full of legalese I wouldn't understand, but I bet it's probably lax on the patent front or microsoft wouldn't have chosen it. So we could, theoretically, get into trouble packaging it for arch, although I don't think it's likely. Of course I am not a lawyer or a programmer, this is just my two scents.

Thanks

Kendell Clark