First try to go to KDE 5.5

Hello,

today, I tried to update my laptop to KDE 5.5.

The first problem, I've found, is, that it seems to be impossible to configure SDDM. The option is there in "System Settings", but nothing opens.

Then, I connected my TV screen to the HDMI port of my laptop and tried dual-screen setup. At first this seemed to work well, but for some reason *every* window now opens on my TV. The laptop screen was set to be default, so this is not the reason.

I configured the laptop screen to be turned off when the lid is closed. If I do this, then the laptop screen keeps black if the lid is opened again. If I lock the screen in this case and unlock after that, then the screen turns on, but the taskbar seems to be crashed.

This is just a short list of bugs, I found, before uninstalling Plasma 5.

Does someone here have similar problems? As KDE 4 also had many bugs, I learned to deal with, as they never got fixed, and KDE 5 doesn't seem to be much better, I now give Gnome a try...

Manuel