Re: Linphone-3.8.0

El 14/03/2015 a las 12:03 a. m., Mark Lee escribió:

While this may not be the proper way of submitting packages, linphone
is out of date and repackaging it does require some fiddling. The
major change is the use of bzrtp for zrtp encryption now. I've
attached the PKGBUILDs I used to build linphone-3.8.0 so the
maintainers can avoid some duplication of effort if they'd like. Note,
I enabled GLX for linphone video calls in my version of mediastreamer.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

The proper way to propose a change in a PKGBUILD for a package in the official repositories is to file a bug report in Flyspray. In the particular case of a community package, there is a whole section dedicated to it (make sure to select that when filing the report). One of the bug wranglers will assign the bug to the proper person.

BTW, considering the nature of the bug: new version with who knows what security bug fixes and new dependencies, I'd report it as high or even critical; but that's just me. :-)

P.