Reserve UID/GID for unofficial packages

Hi,

I'm reposting this topic from the Arch forums here to grab more attention from Arch Developers and TUs

Hi,

I'm working on an unoffical repository for VDR (http://www.tvdr.de) on
Arch Linux called VDR4Arch (https://github.com/VDR4Arch/vdr4arch).

VDR runs as user 'vdr' and needs write access to /var/lib/vdr. There are
also several plugins for vdr which add files to /var/lib/vdr.

The install script of the package 'vdr' adds a group 'vdr' and a user
'vdr' with the IDs 666 (I don't remember why I used 666)
If a plugin adds files to /var/lib/vdr the install script changes the
owner and group to vdr:vdr

I did this to stop namcap from complaining. And this worked since the
release of pacman 4.2.
Namcap is happy but now pacman complains about the different directory
ownership between the package (root:root) and the filesystem (vdr:vdr)

Official packages like 'mpd' set gid and uid in the PKGBUILD and
therefore seem to ignore namcap's warning.
For official packages there's also a list
(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:UID_/_GID_Database)
to reserve uid and gid

But unfortunately VDR4Arch is not an official project. How can I make
sure no one else uses 666 as UID and GID?

I hope everything is understandable. As you may have noticed I'm not a
native English speaker.

Thanks in advance

Christopher