Re: Why is netcfg again in [base]?

A Rojas wrote:

> I thought it was deprecated in favour of netctl. Now it's impossible to
> install the base group, since netctl and netcfg are in conflict.

This has been fixed in the meantime, which takes me to another question: why
are my messages still moderated? If I understood correctly, when the
moderation system was set up the idea was that after the first message was
accepted the address was automatically whitelisted. I have sent a few
messages since then, and they are still being moderated, with the
consequence that many times they are not relevant anymore when they are
finally published.