Re: testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Am 22.09.2012 16:20, schrieb Heiko Baums:
> Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:06:28 +0200
> schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> After the recent outbreaks, we have been discussing banning people
>> from arch-general. At the time, the people we talked about had calmed
>> down and everything went back to normal, so there was no point in
>> going forward with it. However, your name just made top of the list.
>
> And, btw., instead of threatening and banning people with different
> opinions you rather should take their criticisms serious and take them
> as an incentive to improve Arch Linux and to make it better instead of
> worse.

This is not about opinions at all.

Everything useful that is to say about this topic has been said. All
that can be added are flames. You restart a discussion that will lead
nowhere, and you know that. That is trolling, and trolling will not be
tolerated any longer.