Re: testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Am 22.09.2012 11:14, schrieb Heiko Baums:
Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:00:59 +0200
schrieb "G. Schlisio" <g.schlisio@xxxxxx>:

please stop trolling on this list.
this is very disturbing and already resultet in devs unsubscribing
from this list.
Sorry, but this is not trolling. This is just telling that I told it
before, when almost everybody laughed at me and claimed how good and
superior systemd is (an evolution *lol*). Now they have their first
technical proof that it is not. And that's what they all always called
for. Now they have it.

Heiko

its ok to tell your opinion, thats not what i mean with trolling.
impertinent exclamations and unconstructive i-always-told-you allegations do not help anyone to solve the problem. OTOHS its quite difficult ATM to get a constructive diskussion about arch init system, because it is already decides by our devs and a lot of people got strong feelings about this issue.
so, please refrain from heating this whole thing up.
thanks