systemd

First of all I 'm new user of these distribution list and I do not know if this is the correct place to post my problem and ask for help. If not my apology and please refer me to to the correct place.

I' m using Arch now for several years on a desktop and a laptob without severe problems.
Few days ago I changed to systemd both on the laptop and desktop.
For the laptop all went fine and I' m able to boot using systemd and the system is up and running as before. The only difference between laptop and desktop is that the /home partition on the desktop is on a SW raid

My problem:
When booting with init=/bin/systemd I have the following phenomenon:

Job dev-mapper-nvidia_cjjcaiiep1.device/start timed out and booting stops and I'm in a rescue shell.
my /home partition is not mounted.

/dev/mapper/nvidia_cjjcaiiep1 exists.

Systemctl start dev-mapper-nvidia_cjjcaiiep1.device gives the same result timeout.

and my /home is not mounted

When I do a manual mount of the /home partition
mount /dev/mapper/nvidia_cjjcaiiep1 /home
/home is mounted

Systemctl default

my system resumes booting and finally comes online.

I 'm new to systemd so if someone can be so kind to give me some hints how / where to start searching for the problem or maybe the problem is already known ...

Thanks in advance.

Fred