Intel AES-NI instructions error

I just noticed today after a fresh reboot that whenever my laptop connects now wirelessly, I get a new message in dmesg saying:
Intel AES-NI instructions are not detected.

Figuring was a bad boot or something along those lines I tried a couple more reboots, to no avail. It is still mentioning this once I connect to wifi, does not show up if I just leave the machine running not wirelessly connected.

From what I read online nothing seems to be relating to wifi, most things I have read is to attach quiet to the boot commands and that would solve it, well I already have quiet and it does not show up during boot its only once the wifi card is used. I could not find anything that appeared to be similar or related. Does anyone know why this error is now showing up? Everything is updated right before I rebooted the last time, the only things that changed today for me were gnutils and another x-keyboard config update. Should I be worried about this or?

Thanks for any help and info