KDE Debugging

Does anybody know how to make a good bug repport using the inbuilt KDE Bug Tool? It launches whenever a bug occurs, but if I try to complete the bug fill (or report) it says the information is useless... Arch doesn't have a package specific for KDE Debugging, so I wanted to know if anybody makes bug reports and how.

BTW, I'm sure the bug is related to KMix, the tray icon for the mixer/sound control. It launches at boot, but for some reason it closes. Then it restarts fine, but the "kdedaemon closed unexpectedly" message window was already launched, waiting for me to fill the bug report (which I can not because of the lack of enough debugging tools)

Thanks,

Nicolás