Postfix_Tutorial wiki info out of date?

Guys,

Looking at the postfix tutorial wiki, it looks like the dovecot/spamassassin information is out of date. Not being that familiar with each, I didn't want to drop a note flagging it until somebody else had looked, but the dovecot config information looked like the old dovecot-1 config. Can somebody familiar with dovecot and spamassassin drop by the page a check whether the information there is still good info?

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Postfix_Tutorial

I was looking for the spamassassin information in particular. I have spamassassin set up with dovecot and postfix and I have been training it, but it doesn't seem like it is flagging any spam? I am using an old setup to filter mail through spamassassin with postfix main.cf:

mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION"

and then a .procmailrc file in $HOME, but looking at the logs, it doesn't look like anything has been filtered in months. (I was working on chasing that down.)

If the page is out-of-date, I'll fill in the new spamassassin information when I get the source of my issue figured out. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.